SERVICE TO THE INDUSTRY AWARD
Please read the “Service to the Industry” Selection Criteria and Nomination Form carefully to ensure all questions are answered and all required documentation is included with the submission.
This award recognizes an individual who is making or has made an outstanding contribution to the well being and development of the trucking industry.
- The nominee must have a minimumof 20 years of service in the industry.
- The nominee must have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a management capacity with a member company(s) within the APTA.
- The nominee must conform to the APTA code of ethics.
- All nominees will be assessed under the following criteria:
- Describe the candidate’s character, personality, and interests
- Career history – list the employers, years served, and positions held
- Demonstrate a long-term participation in road freight transport
- Demonstrate personal and/or organizational commitment to achieving positive benefits for the industry through actions
- Demonstrate a proven commitment to raising both community and industry awareness and appreciation of trucking
- Demonstrate a selfless attitude
The successful candidate will be the recipient of APTA's “Service to the Industry” award.